Welcome to Hedge End Village Hall Preschool
We are an approved provider of childcare for children aged two to four years old. We accept the Early Years Education funded hours. We are Hedge End's oldest preschool, opening at Hedge End Village Hall in 1971.
At Hedge End Village Hall Pre-school we:
* Provide high quality care and education for children aged between two and four years old.
* Work in partnership with parents to help children learn and develop.
* Add to the life and well-being of our local community.
* Promote equality and value diversity.
We are Ofsted rated 'Good'.
'Children are settled and happy at the pre-school. They are familiar with the daily routine and enjoy a range of free play opportunities. Overall children's development is sound. The staff team, parents/carers and committee members are involved in the self-evaluation process and strive for ongoing development of the pre-school. Equality and diversity are appropriately promoted....'
Read our inspection report here.
Our Core Values! These are the rules we all try to keep in mind in Preschool :
* We are kind to one another
* We take turns
* We respect one another
* We listen to one another
* We explore to learn new experiences
* We make choices of what we like to play with